RE: Using procmail on mail relay

2007-10-22 06:22:03

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:39:46 -0400> From: ptilopteri(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: Using procmail on mail relay> To:
procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----> Hash: SHA1> > * Jack Stone <antennex(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
[10-22-07 08:02]:> > > Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:09:07 -0400> From:
ptilopteri(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>> > > Subject: Re: Using procmail on mail
relay> To:> > > procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE> > -----BEGIN
PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----->> > > Hash: SHA1> > * Jack Stone
<antennex(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> [10-21-07 19:53]:> >> > > What think ye
folks?> > Think it would really be nice if you would> > > turn off the html
and do> something about formatting your quotes,> > > PLEASE.> > - -- >
Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG #> > > US1244711> >> > Recently
& abruptly, MS changed us all from the previous Hotmail to> > "Windows Live"
and apparently on some forums, it hoses the formating.> > I have yet to find
an way to switch to plain text. I will probably> > have to use another email
service -- at leastt on this list.> > sorry for your problems and YOUR broken
email client. But you> continue to send HTML mail to a TEXT ONLY list, ie:
YOUR problem.>
A mail list should keep up with the current trends in list technology. Webmail
is the current trend although I don't  like html and will return to using old
Eudora on my own servers just to suit this list.

I didn't say I was going to keep this webmail client. You can go away until I
do.

Too bad there's always someone on the list more interested in scolding people
than helping.

Save some of that anger to kick the dog when you get home. You seem too
troubled by the small stuff.

Jack