Re: Using procmail on mail relay

2007-10-22 17:12:40
On 22-Oct-2007, at 12:31, Dallman Ross wrote:
Did he really want to stop at 99.9?  This catches 10.1 or above,
with no upper limit, I think.  I haven't tested it.

Since we seem to really be talking about Spam assassin scores I used
to use

^X-Spam-Status:.*score=..\..

(SA stops at 99.9 and that catches anything that is two digits, a
period, and a digit, without having to specify the [0-9])

But then I discovered that anything over 8 could be trashed and I
just went with the old standby:

I suppose I could do

but why?

--
I'm sitting here with 4 Megs of RAM trying to figure out how to use
it all... :-)  (Me, in 1990)