RE: Using procmail on mail relay

2007-10-22 05:04:00

Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:09:07 -0400> From: ptilopteri(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: Using procmail on mail relay> To:
procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----> Hash: SHA1> > * Jack Stone <antennex(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
[10-21-07 19:53]:> > What think ye folks?> > Think it would really be nice if
you would turn off the html and do> something about formatting your quotes,
PLEASE.> > - -- > Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711
Recently & abruptly, MS changed us all from the previous Hotmail to "Windows
Live" and apparently on some forums, it hoses the formating. I have yet to find
an way to switch to plain text. I will probably have to use another email
service -- at leastt on this list.

BTW: Many (Most?) lists, including thosemy servers host use mail managers that
have the capability to convert any html to plain text. I now use Mailman and
for many years before that, Majordomo. Both were set to convert to plain text.

Thanks for your terse reply and no help with my question.

Jack