Re: recipe suddenly failing

2008-08-17 02:29:04
(Sorry about the copy directly to you Robert, intended for the list)

Robert Holtzman wrote:
Running procmail v3.22 2001/09/10 on ubuntu 8.04. The following recipe has been unchanged and working well since I ran RedHat 7.3 (yeah, *that* long) until yesterday.

              :0 c
              /home/holtzm/mail/backup

              :0 ic
              | cd /home/holtzm/mail && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e

As of now it no longer delivers any copies to my backup file, even tho I have received 600+ emails in the last day or two. As an experiment I tried

              :0 c:
              /home/holtzm/mail/backup

which didn't work either. What completely snows me is why after working all these years, would it suddenly give up the ghost.

Any help, pointers, suggestions appreciated.