Re: recipe suddenly failing (long)

2008-08-23 03:47:39
Robert Holtzman schreef:
Professional Software Engineering:

Uhm, whycome your backup is done last (excepting the SA, which is
commented out, so doesn't count)?  Backup won't back up a damn thing
if mail is consistently delivered (and procmail terminates) BEFORE
you ever get around to loading the rcfile.

I dug up the backup from my old RH7.3 box and found out that
backup.rc was invoked first. I had played around with my .procmailrc
file after I changed systems and for some reason got backup.rc last.
Not intentional. Now it works just like it used to. Thanks for
catching that.

Another quote, from about 5 days ago:
Your mail problem is probably not about your backup.rc, but about how
your .procmailrc calls it.

--
Groet, Ruud