Re: recipe suddenly failing (long)

2008-08-22 17:12:53
* Robert Holtzman <holtzm(_at_)cox(_dot_)net> [08-22-08 18:28]:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Robert Holtzman schreef:

All this from 6 messages, Did you really want me to post the log file
with 200+ messages?

Whoever thinks that would be "normal details", is nuts.

I'm not trying to be facetious but I don't recall "normal details" being
mentioned in the request. The  request was for the log file....period.

What would be facetious would be to *assume* after posting about a
*particular* problem that a request for log files would be for
anything other that those applying to the *particular* problem.

When asking for assistance one would naturally assume that the
requestor would make every effort to present his problem in a light
that would hasten and facilitate the solution.  Of course if one lacks
that *common* sense, they would be putting themselves up for abuse and
ridicule.

It would be a very bad time to look at yourself in the mirror!

In spite of prior training which doesn't appear to have been absorbed
in a fitting manner.