Re: recipe suddenly failing

2008-08-17 02:45:52
Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
(Sorry about the copy directly to you Robert, intended for the list)

And once more to the list -- with my actual reply. Time for bed I think ...

Robert Holtzman wrote:
> Running procmail v3.22 2001/09/10 on ubuntu 8.04. The following recipe has been unchanged and working well since I ran RedHat 7.3 (yeah, *that* long) until yesterday.
>
>               :0 c
>               /home/holtzm/mail/backup
>
> Any help, pointers, suggestions appreciated.

So, just that part isn't working. Have you inserted a verbose logging command before those lines and checked the log output?

How big is the backup file? Hit the 2Gig point and things get screwy fast.

Gerald