Re: Rule not being honored. Why?

2009-02-09 11:56:47
I have gotten several comments.  Thanks.

Yes the rules are correct.  No they are not a duplicate.  There is a
one-character difference between the host names.  (No I did not pick the
names).

rudun-nbmaster001.cc1.rush.edu
rudun-nbmaster002.cc1.rush.edu
                ^

It was pointed out I forgot to add another rule start (:0:) for the
second instance.  These reports are generated once a day, so I will see
what happens tomorrow morning with that typo fixed.

Thanks for the reminder that I do not need to lock a /dev/null delivery.
I had forgotten it.  I removed the second : on my /dev/null rules...

--
Christopher Barnard
comment your code as if the maintainer will be a homicidal maniac who