Maildir and "Date Received"

2009-02-28 16:08:32
It looks like Maildir (or at least Courier) gets its mail received time stamp from the time on the file itself. For most things this doesn't matter, even with my wholesale moving of messages, but for at least one user it really does matter. So, before I move all their mbox-based mail to Maildirs, how do I preserve the received time stamp that will show up in their MUA?

--
"I don't care if Bill Gates is the world's biggest philanthropist.
        The pain he has inflicted on the world in the past 20 years