Re: how to filter out threads that I initiated or I participated in?

2009-04-07 19:59:35
* Zhengquan Zhang <zhang(_dot_)zhengquan(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> [04-07-09 18:12]:
but some mailinglist is such high volume that often I got my thread or
threads I joined in lost in lots of messages.

I once used my name to filter out, but that does not always work. Is
there some way to achieve this purpose?

Mutt has color attributes available.  Look in the fine manual for
section       7. Using color and mono video attributes

I set color for messages "from" me:
  color index   cyan   default '~f paka(_at_)wahoo(_dot_)no-ip(_dot_)org'
   # From me
  color index   green  default '~h in-reply-to:.*wahoo.no-ip.org' # Replied to
me