Re: Please fix obsolete address in http://www.procmail.org/era/lists.html

2013-06-16 12:29:11
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM, Erik Christiansen
<dvalin(_at_)internode(_dot_)on(_dot_)net> wrote:
Trying again. This list now seems to have problems taking posts from
long-term subscribers as well.

I received it, both times.

Although the registrar for procmail.org is cuci.nl (and the
registration expires in about 5 months), the website is hosted at
Gustavus Adolphus College (gac.edu) in Minnesota.  I believe Philip
Guenther used to work there when he was maintaining procmail; he was
reachable as guenther(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com as recently as I know about.  He
hasn't responded about procmail much in some years, but might be
willing/able to tell someone how to get access to the website.