Re: Global whitelist: wl.trusted-forwarder.org

2003-10-12 10:04:40
In <x4fzhzy79z(_dot_)fsf_-_(_at_)footbone(_dot_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wayne
<wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> writes:

If you think this is a good idea, I need people to post/send me
examples of IP addresses of systems that should be whitelisted.

Thanks to John Capo, I've updated the zone to include some IP
addresses for monster.com and amazon.com.  The trusted-forwarder.org
domain seems to be resolvable everywhere now.

Since I don't know have accesses to a large variety of email usage, I
need others to point out cases where trustworthy systems are not using
their own domain in the envelope-from.  I also need to know about any
errors or changes that you think needs to be changed.

While eventually, these global whitelists will become obsolete, I
think they are critical for quick adoption of the SPF/SRS system.

-wayne