Re: extending the macro syntax

2003-11-03 19:48:22
On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 09:44:26PM -0500, Philip Gladstone wrote:
| I'll try and put together some tests using my DNS server (which I can
| control). I'll let you have the records once I have that all working.
| What DNS server software do you use -- i..e what should the zone file
| look like. I'm using tinydns so that format would be best for me.

i am using tinydns also.

i would like to make the { } optional when the %xx matches \b%xx\b, do
you think that's a good idea?  so you can say ptr:%d2.  reversal
notation would still need the { } of course.

the following looks like a pretty good first approximation of the
fallback domain.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.txt