Re: Independant Implementation & some problems

2003-11-13 11:02:00
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:33:30PM +0000, Jasper Wallace wrote:

| It's fairly understandarbly for someone to specify a/48 to allow all clients
| in the ipv6 subnet that's also shared with the host(s) that have a records
| for the domain, but what do you do with a/32? or a/24? both are valid for v6
| and v4, but allow wildy different number of hosts.

to specify length 24 for IPv4 and length 48 for IPv6, the syntax is
a:foo/24//48.

ah, ok.

What if you have a V6 only site? a:foo///48?

| P.S. If there is anyone in London/UK who can spare some net access for me to
| work at for the next week or so i'd be gratefull, and it would save shelling
| out for $beverage every 1/2 hour :)

If you're connecting through a standard service each time (t-mobile?) I
would be happy to set up a subscription for you.  Email me with details.

SurfAndSip, i've already got the subscription. (it's not the access thats
the problem, it's the background noise, smoke, and clanking of coffee cups,
and limited acccess to power sockets).

See also http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/londonwifi.jpg
and http://www.hotspotted.com/directory/

Ahh, nice. but i found this place eaisly enough (not on the 1st map, it's
about an inch to the left of '13').

--
[http://pointless.net/]                                   [0x2ECA0975]

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.txt