Re: Independant Implementation & some problems

2003-11-13 10:53:49
On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:33:30PM +0000, Jasper Wallace wrote:

| It's fairly understandarbly for someone to specify a/48 to allow all clients
| in the ipv6 subnet that's also shared with the host(s) that have a records
| for the domain, but what do you do with a/32? or a/24? both are valid for v6
| and v4, but allow wildy different number of hosts.

to specify length 24 for IPv4 and length 48 for IPv6, the syntax is
a:foo/24//48.

| P.S. If there is anyone in London/UK who can spare some net access for me to
| work at for the next week or so i'd be gratefull, and it would save shelling
| out for $beverage every 1/2 hour :)

If you're connecting through a standard service each time (t-mobile?) I
would be happy to set up a subscription for you.  Email me with details.

See also http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/londonwifi.jpg
and http://www.hotspotted.com/directory/

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.txt