publisher setup wizard

2003-12-10 01:57:38
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 05:08:50PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

| I am also bringing the website up to date.  I plan to add a verifier and
| a publisher wizard this week.

The preliminary design for the publisher setup wizard can be viewed at

  http://dumbo.pobox.com/~mengwong/tmp/wizard.png

If there are any web designers in the house, your help would be very
welcome.  Ditto for folks who are familiar with this kind of setup
wizard in general.  I'm still trying to think through all the
variations.  It's an interesting challenge, trying to recognize vanity
domains vs. regular ISPs vs. website-only domains.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.txt