Publisher setup wizard: version ready for test

2003-12-11 15:07:06
Without wishing to step on Meng's toes here, once I'd mocked up the wizard, completing it became a programming exercise, so I did it.

There is therefore a pre-alpha SPF record generator wizard at:

http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/create.php

Please feel free to test it out, but I don't guarantee results yet. All comments welcome. As I'm in the GMT timezone I probably won't see them until tomorrow now, but I'll take a look then.

Like Meng's design, it doesn't do IPv6 yet, 'cos I don't really understand that ;)

HTH,
        Wechsler

(now posting from a currently active account rather than the old one)

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt