Re: Publisher setup wizard: version ready for test

2003-12-11 15:39:36
In <3FD8EA8A(_dot_)4000904(_at_)phase(_dot_)org> Wechsler
<wechsler(_at_)phase(_dot_)org> writes:

Without wishing to step on Meng's toes here, once I'd mocked up the
wizard, completing it became a programming exercise, so I did it.

I agree with someone else's comment about the size of the login box on
the left of the screen.  On my particular setup, it causes scrolling

There is therefore a pre-alpha SPF record generator wizard at:

http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/create.php

My gut feel is that MX is much more useful than A for people who might
need to use this kind of help.

Also, you have questions that generate yes or no answers about CIDR
blocks, but you are required to enter a number.  I personally find
this somewhat confusing.

Could you have a checkbox with the CIDR block size grayed out unless
you say "yes"?

Finally, defaults might be useful.

-wayne

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt