Re: SPF Logo and attribution

2003-12-12 10:06:20
On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 05:31:59PM +0100, David Saez wrote:

| > What are the limitations on usage of the SPF logo? Is that just for
| > pobox.com or for general use. More specifically, could I put it on my
| > tools pages?
|
| It will be great to have a logo to put on web pages supporting spf, maybe
| this will help promoting spf.

Once i'm done with my version of the wizard, I'll put up some logos in
ai,pdf,ps,gif,jpg,png formats in different sizes.  Also we can sell
merchandise on cafepress --- t-shirts, that sort of thing.  Then we can
announce a particular 2-week period as SPF promotion week in LUGs, etc.
Then meetups, all across the world.

Once the wizard(s) are ready I think we can do another announcement on
Slashdot.  We got more eyeballs from that than from the Washington Post.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt