Spam marketing and promotion ..

2003-12-12 10:41:09
Subject: [SPF support query]

[leeca(_at_)pnambic(_dot_)com - Fri Dec 12 11:33:36 2003]:
What's your planned date for SPF (Sender-Permitted-From -
http://spf.pobox.com/) support?

We have no direct plans for SPF support.  The mail configuration is
handled by the Cpanel management software which our servers run, we will
use SPF when either Cpanel or something it provides (such as
SpamAssassin) supports SPF.

So .. members of the group .. What is my likely time of arrival for SPF from
Cpanel or SpamAssassin?

Thanks for all the hard work developing an SPF final draft.  It makes a
great Christmas present for many mail users.
---
http://www.pnambic.com/leeca
... The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called 'yourself'.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt
http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦¾Øß´ëù1Ií-»Fqx(_dot_)com