Re: SPF Logo and attribution

2003-12-12 10:35:20
So, like, the other day Meng Weng Wong mumbled:

Once i'm done with my version of the wizard, I'll put up some logos in
ai,pdf,ps,gif,jpg,png formats in different sizes.  Also we can sell

No "swooshes" in these logos, right!?

merchandise on cafepress --- t-shirts, that sort of thing.  Then we can

Cool.

announce a particular 2-week period as SPF promotion week in LUGs, etc.
Then meetups, all across the world.

Did you forget to mention the "get rich quick" step too? :-)

Once the wizard(s) are ready I think we can do another announcement on
Slashdot.  We got more eyeballs from that than from the Washington Post.

Well, yeah.  It's like feeding candy to kids, ya know! :-)

jdl