Re: Please try my simple wizard

2003-12-13 19:30:54
So, like, the other day Meng Weng Wong mumbled:

Can you guys think of a catchy slogan for SPF?

I'm designing logos now.

OK, I mumbled about bad swooshing logos mojo before.
But, what I meant was:

    http://www.50cups.com/swoosh/index.asp

"got mail?"  SPF
"Protection.  SPF."
"SPF: Don't e-mail without it."

Ewww.  Brainstorming.  That's almost work-like, and I
haven't had nearly enough Cabernet to do this right... :-)

What if we adopt pronouncing "SPF" as "Spiffy"?

Hmm.  Correlation betweed SPF, the anti-spam thing,
and SPF the Sun Protection Factor?

SPF as a sieve.

Well, I ran out of steam and had to help the kid
with school work.  Dinner now.  Feh.  More later.
You know. :-)

jdl

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt