Re: Please try my simple wizard

2003-12-13 11:46:16
On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 19:49, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 12:06:20PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

| Once i'm done with my version of the wizard, I'll put up some logos in
| ai,pdf,ps,gif,jpg,png formats in different sizes.

The wizard is now in alpha; it can be found at
http://spf.pobox.com/wizard.html

It's fresh out of the oven and piping hot so please be careful.

And please report any errors you discover.  I found myself
reimplementing an SPF parser inside a web page, so there may be some bugs.

The wizard is not meant to be comprehensive.  It won't walk you through
creating "exists" or "redirect".  People who want to do that sort of thing
should be reading mechanisms.html or the RFC.

Very nice.  Just needs to create records for the MX hosts themselves, I
think!

Ari

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt