Re: SPF needing buy-in from Big Four

2004-01-06 17:49:51
On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 22:48, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
Besides, I'm really surprised to see an IESG person say "hey, the future
of the Internet is really up to the Big Four, they can lead and the rest
of us can follow."

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 10:06:37PM -0500, Steve Bellovin wrote:
(Note that although I'm a member of the IESG, I'm speaking as an
individual.  I'm not even saying how I'd vote if this document were
to come before the IESG today -- IESG evaluations are a deliberative
process, and I could very easily be talked out of some or all of
my points.)

        Bob

--
-=[ B. Johannessen | bob(_at_)db(_dot_)org -=- http://db.org/ | +4797152009 ]=-