Re: New DNS record issue.

2004-01-13 10:45:29
Quoting Wechsler (wechsler(_at_)phase(_dot_)org):

I did. My nameserver died on me and wouldn't come back until I removed
it. Since no-one at the time could show me an example bind zone file in
which they'd got a '_name' to work, I left it out.

Now I'm fully willing to believe I did something wrong to my file, but I
need to know *what*, rather than just being told "it works really".

example.com:

_spf                    IN      TXT     "v=spf1 -all"

dig txt _spf.example.com @ns1.irbs.com

;; ANSWER SECTION:
_spf.example.com.       12H IN TXT      "v=spf1 -all"

John Capo