Adoption Roll Update

2004-01-14 09:23:09
Now 3600 known domains at:
http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/register.php

The multiple interface is now known to be able to accept >> 500 domains at a time (although it'll take a while to process them all):
http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/register.php?action=multiple

(Domains are checked in case they a) already exist in the register or b) don't have SPF records - so don't worry about data duplication. Domains are also periodically rechecked to confirm that the record is still present).

Please do add your records so that we can keep track!

Someone asked me for more specifics on numbers under certain TLDs. The page above now lists the top 50 TLDs.

Note that this is only domains that have added records through that page - there are probably many more out there.

        Wechsler