Re: Adoption Roll Update

2004-01-14 14:34:47
In <40056CED(_dot_)8030601(_at_)phase(_dot_)org> Wechsler
<wechsler(_at_)phase(_dot_)org> writes:

Now 3600 known domains at:
http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/register.php

Interesting.  Yesterday, another 1000 domains were listed on the
adoption roll.  That is as many as the first several weeks combined.

Someone asked me for more specifics on numbers under certain TLDs. The
page above now lists the top 50 TLDs.

Can you easily find out how many websites still have default=softfail
in them?  Do any have ?all in them? Are those counted as warnings, or
errors?  IIRC, default=accept and default=deny are warnings, but I'm
not sure about softfail.

-wayne