Re: Adoption Roll Update

2004-01-21 09:14:43
Thomas R. Stephenson wrote:

On 20 Jan 2004 Marc Alaia <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com> wrote:

Wechsler,

What about a page that shows the status of some 'major' domains:
aol.com
earthlink.com
earthlink.net
ebay.com
hotmail.com
microsoft.com
msn.com
paypal.com
yahoo.com

And maybe some of the world wide entities with thousands of servers like Boeing.com, Intel.com, HP.com, BAE.com.

Once I've sorted the load problem on my server and replaced the wiki software with something a bit less annoying, I'll add a page there to see if we can gather a consensus on "top 50 interesting domains". Then I'll see about adding a status report on them to infinitepenguins.net.

        Wechsler