Re: The case for XML

2004-01-21 15:12:42
In our case, we would definitely give SPF a much lower priority if it
required XML.  There are too many other items on the "to do" list to bother
with having someone delve into XML or work on licensing an XML parser.

This was also the case with libspf.  I personally wouldn't have touched
SPF with a ten foot pole if XML had been employed.

James

--
James Couzens,
Programmer