RE: SPF - ISP's vs Corporate

2004-01-22 06:55:27

The benefit is skewed toward ISP's only in the sense that we are
affected the most by the consequence of not doing something.  Even
corporate users could derive some benefit from spf.  Just not of the
same magnatude as ISP's.

--
I agree.  I manage a small network of approx 50 users and due to some of
the ways the systems were set up and certain retention policies, my mail

I don't face any pipe saturation costs, but I would have more storage
costs and face time costs.