Re: Calling ISPs: does bandwidth matter to your bottom line?

2004-01-23 10:08:31
<snip>

I sure hope not.  I might as well pack up on the SPF idea and go home if it
turns into just another "filtering" scheme, because it'll end up being no
more useful than all the other filtering I have to do today.

SPF needs to provide determinism at the protocol level -- before a whole
message is accepted.

I am in full agreement with this. And I am a mini-isp. :)

John Chapman