Re: [OT]Frozen or slushy?

2004-01-28 12:31:06
In <40180B1F(_dot_)80205(_at_)phase(_dot_)org> Wechsler
<wechsler(_at_)phase(_dot_)org> writes:

(I'm aware this is happening elsewhere in the world, but I can only
assume you handle it better).

Well, here in Nebraska (USA), we are up to -14degC (7degF).  It might
go up another degree or two before it stops dropping.  It is forecasted
to stay about this way for the next week.

Nebraska is about as far north as Italy. And, yes, this temp is not
uncommon for winter time here.  In the summer time, we usually break
38degC (100degF) quite a few times.  Sometimes every day for a week.

You folks with big bodies of water around just don't know what you are
missing.  ;->

-wayne

Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/HomePage