Re: news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-04 08:02:55
In <20040304141611(_dot_)3F21558F(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com>
mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com (Meng Weng Wong) writes:

Things need to stabilize before I can announce anything definitive, but
it looks like the IETF will form a Working Group on MTA authorization
schemes.  We should congratulate ourselves on making it this far, and we
should do what we can to help the IETF move as fast as possible up the
learning curve that we have already climbed.

For those that want to see this session, you can download an mpeg from:

ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/video/ietf59/ietf59-ch1-thur-am_040304_0845_5.mpg

Note that this mpeg is 1.2GB of nice high res pictures of people
talking.  I'm downloading this file now, and if people are interested,
I will convert it to a much lower res mpeg and put it up on
bittorrent.  (I did this with last year's FTC spam conference also.)

-wayne