Re: news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-04 15:54:03
Le 04-03-04, à 17:43, dimon(_at_)intellinetinc(_dot_)com a écrit :
Quoting wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com>:
Erh, I screwed up. The Unix mpeg is really available via bittorrent at:

http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/IETF_videos/ietf_marid.mpg.torrent

When I download it, it's only 15 Kbytes. Can you give me a link to a 1MB sample
file so I can try to convert it to something usable for Windows users?

It's a bittorrent file. It must be used with a bittorrent client to download the actual movie. A google search for "bittorrent windows client" gave:
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

Note that the way bittorrent works, it will use about as much upstream bandwidth as downstream.

Best,
GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr