Re: news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-04 21:28:37
Guillaume Filion wrote:

Le 04-03-04, à 15:53, wayne a écrit :

I just threw up another test video, this one skipping the first 21
minutes of nothing.  It still contains several minutes of
not-much-of-anything, but...

Please check out:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/ietf_marid4.mpg

They don't work on MacOSX either... 8(

I suspect it will work fine under Mac OS X, with the mplayerOSX binaries. Just go look on sourceforge.

http://mplayerosx.sourceforge.net/

Have fun.. I've been able to play many files that quicktime doesn't support. I haven't downloaded this torrent yet, but I will be soon, overnight, I imagine.

---Side note: Any one figured out what Earthlink's outbound SMTP servers are? or if not, how to tell postfix that for delivery to earthlink.net, and other earthlink domains, use their SMTP servers, but otherwise just connect directly? I'd like to get my SPF records correct, and accurate...

Matthew