RE: news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-04 14:09:15
Again, doesn't work on Windows

-----Original Message-----
From: wayne [mailto:wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 3:53 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] news from the Seoul BOF

In <200403042048(_dot_)i24Km4Bn025718(_at_)m5p(_dot_)com> George Mitchell
<george(_at_)m5p(_dot_)com>
writes:

Ok, here is my second try:

http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/ietf_marid2.mpg

Also plays fine with mplayer on FreeBSD.                         -- George

Thanks for the info.

I just threw up another test video, this one skipping the first 21
minutes of nothing.  It still contains several minutes of
not-much-of-anything, but...

Please check out:

http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/ietf_marid4.mpg

Ok, does this play on Windows?

If so, I'm going to call it good and let the re-encoding finish.  This
process takes a couple of hours on my 1GHz PIII, so I'd like to know
if I'm even starting on the right track.

-wayne

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-20040209.txt