RE: news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-05 15:22:26
--"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hey guys, with the amount of effort going into this thing you would think
it was the sequel to the Paris Hilton tape.

Yeah man, I was thinking to myself, how did I get on the video compression list all of a sudden?

obSPF: Would anyone who *has* seen the video like to share some thoughts? Was SPF mentioned positively, negatively, both, or not at all?

gregc