RE: news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-05 15:16:59
Hey guys, with the amount of effort going into this thing you would think it
was the sequel to the Paris Hilton tape.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
dimon(_at_)intellinetinc(_dot_)com
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:18 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] news from the Seoul BOF

Quoting wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com>:

Until someone who actually knows something about this stuff comes
along, I guess Windows and Mac users will need to use 1.2GB version
available at:

ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/video/ietf59/ietf59-ch1-thur-
am_040304_0845_5.mpg

I'll download it over weekends and convert to something
usable for Windows
users.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-20040209.txt
Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/
To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily
deactivate your subscription,