RE: Re: SPF Guess

2004-03-20 12:58:26
--On Samstag, März 20, 2004 14:31:04 -0500 marc(_at_)alaia(_dot_)net wrote:

Ralph,

If you want to override something, just use the local option that was
already mentioned.

Can you please provide an example of that?  I'm just not understanding
what is meant....

I am using spf-milter and provide a command line argument for that.
Inside the milter this argument is forwarded to the Mail::SPF::Query object.

From the spf-milter code:

push (@extraParams, local => $opt_l);

new Mail::SPF::Query (ip => shift, sender => shift, helo => shift, @extraParams)

The value that I use is "include:_spf.selene.doeblitz.net", which allows
me to whitelist hosts that are allowed to forward mail to my system.

Ralf