Re: AOL Spam down 27%

2004-03-25 15:23:37
On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 15:51 -0600, wayne wrote:
I considered Brian's discussion, and I see some things that look like
obvious problems to me.  However, since Brian decided to leave the
mailing list and no one has else has said that they are going to
implement the ideas, it isn't worth my time commenting on it.

On first pass, Brian's ideas made a lot of sense to me. If you have
constructive criticism, please do volunteer it.

If someone starts to come up with actual code that implements the
idea, I would be interested and it would be worth my time to comment
then.  I might even be interested in contributing code.

I've moved from _pure_ handwaving to an algorithm which involves only
moderate handwaving, giving a description of how one might do
cryptographic signatures which stand more than a whelk's chance in a
supernova of surviving mailing list appendages, etc. Would you be
interested in that much progress?

--
dwmw2