Re: aol.com

2004-03-30 04:22:25
On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 12:17:59PM +0100, Lyndon Eaton wrote:
| They are unfortunately however using ?all, which I don't think does much
| good...

journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

i am back from vacation and will soon catch up on things.  later this
week i will ask people to resend me patches, etc so i can bring things
up to date.  i haen't been ignoring you, i've just been away :)

(on vacation i've been playing with my new toy, the nikon d70.  if
anyone's in the market for a digital slr i strongly recommend it.  it's
got it all.  i'm shooting 1000 pictures a week.)