media: PC magazine, 20 april

2004-04-21 21:29:52
Positive article in pc magazine about SPF.  Should be on newsstands now.

In other news a couple of large ISPs have spoken to me privately and
expressed interest in testing SPF on the receiving end.  While the first
round of tests won't be live/production (they'll probably just run
against logs) they will produce some very interesting metrics and give
us good false-positive, etc numbers to go by.

I can't say who they are right now but stay tuned!  :)