Re: Sender forwarding

2004-04-21 21:06:41
The important thing to keep in mind is that this sort of thing is a
problem we did anticipate.  We accepted that there would be a degree of
breakage during the transition: you can't make an omelette without
breaking eggs, and it has to get worse befoer it gets better.

Greeting card sites have written to me privately asking for help
implementing SRS; rather than fighting it, they're trying to change.

I take that as a good sign.

Let's get SRS done quickly so we can help these folks through the hard
times.