RE: Sender forwarding

2004-04-24 11:33:30
On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 19:10, Seth Goodman wrote:
In fact, if they simply behaved exactly like mailing lists, they would both
be RFC2821 and SPF compliant.  Perhaps we should push that solution for
greeting card sites instead of SRS.  It is trivial to implement compared to
SRS and they wouldn't be making an assertion about the user's address that
they are in no position to make.  This sounds like a win-win.

I think that's a great idea.  Not only is it something they could most
likely implement easily and with current technology, it solves the
problem.

--
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist