Dear Microsoft,

2004-06-06 11:54:29
Dear Microsoft,

Your "merger" with us is a big fat joke.  Lets have a look at some of
your domains:

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;hotmail.com.                   IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;microsoft.com.                 IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;microsoft.org.                 IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;microsoft.net.                 IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mikerowesoft.com.              IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;msft.net.                      IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;cp.msft.net.                   IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;sj.msft.net.                   IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;tk.msft.net.                   IN      TXT

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;uk.msft.net.                   IN      TXT

Oh wow, not a single one publishing any SPF records.  Wow, Microsoft you
are so committed (if you didn't pick up on that, I was being
sarcastic).

Perhaps the left hand and the right hand are so out of sync that you
"forgot" to publish?

You don't think you should have to publish because you are waiting for
this bastardized "merger" to complete and then you will publish this new
spec?  Give me a break.  Show us you are REALLY interested, and start
publishing SPF1 records.

Maybe you could stop trying to shove XML down everyone's throats for a
few minutes, step down off your high horse and actually MAKE a real
effort to work with us.  Otherwise, please go away.  Your presense here
has made us feel like an employer giving a convicted but now free on
parole career criminal, a job -- we're just waiting for you to steal
something.

Cheers,

James

--