RE: everybody please calm down :)

2004-06-07 13:11:51
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Scott Kitterman wrote:

I believe that the New SPF is focused after data (2822) with before data
(2821) deferred until later.  If the old (SPFv1) SPF could be adopted as the
basis for an RFC for 2821 time  in parallel with the New SPF being adopted
for 2822 time, then I think people would be happy.  It would also help sell
SPF in the mean time.  Right now, it just feels like an orphan.

Amen.