Re: a "never relays" parameter

2004-06-09 14:26:05
On 9 Jun 2004, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

So, let's say you can add some 2822 fields into macros.  How, then,
would you implement my proposal with exists?

You would check that the submitter is the same as the sender.  However,
I think I see your point: that depends on the final recipient actually
checking the submitter domain.  Which is currently optional.

If in SPF layer 1 version 2 we add those 2822 fields into macros, we
should require final recipients to check the submitter SPF record
as well as the sender.