Why is this failing?

2004-06-13 07:12:54
Folks -

I am having some issues telling whether or not spf is working due to
some errors i am seeing coming back in the email headers from one of my
users. I have spf and srs setup in accordance with all the information i
could find at pobox (at least i believe i have). And i have srs embedded
within sendmail for envelope rewriting. Anyway, i am seeing some issues
here.

Here is my current spf1 record:

userfriendly.net.       86400   IN      TXT     "v=spf1 mx a:sunshine.
userfriendly.net a:nomad.userfriendly.net a:niteowl.userfriendly.net a:
moonbeam.userfriendly.net ip4:68.22.33.177/32 ip4:68.22.33.178/32
ip4:68.22.33.179/32 ip4:68.22.33.180/32 ip4:68.22.33.181/32
ip4:68.22.33.182/32 -all"

My basic thought here was to specify the 6 ip addresses i KNOW are
sending email through userfriendly, as well as the "named" hosts within
the network. Any problems here with my thought processes?

Now, my partner received an email with the following headers:

<snip>