Re: bad advice: Please stop publishing -all it is NOT time yet

2004-06-13 11:19:01
In <x4llirba7a(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wayne
<wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> writes:

Hmmm...  I'll take that back, the earlier versions [of M:S:Q] didn't
handle *long* SPF records correctly,

Ok, if it is the *length* of the SPF record that is actually causing
the problem you are seeing, I can see to quick fixes:

First, you can delete the /32's on the end of your IP addresses, that
is implied.

Second, if you control the IP space off the entire /29 that contains
those IP addresses and you trust your other machines not to forge
email (e.g. not be infected with worms), then you can safely just list
ip4:68.22.33.177/29

-wayne