Re: bad advice: Please stop publishing -all it is NOT time yet

2004-06-13 11:10:33
In <1087149685(_dot_)3488(_dot_)139(_dot_)camel(_at_)nomad> Michael Weiner
<hunter(_at_)userfriendly(_dot_)net> writes:

I am using a "published" parser - spf-milter and have it up to date as

I don't use the spf-milter, so I don't know the details there.  Which
version are you using?

far as i can tell, as well as the perl modules it relies on. So please
explain to me how you consider this parser (which is published on spf.
pobox.com) to not be incompliance?

Can you tell me which version of the perl M:S:Q module you are using?
To the best of my knowledge, this has worked for a *very* long time.

Hmmm...  I'll take that back, the earlier versions didn't handle
*long* SPF records correctly, but they correclty handed handled
unknown TXT records.  Maybe it isn't your "The Userfriendly Network"
record that is causing problems.

You might try updating to the lates M:S:Q and see if that fixes
things.

For those who care to test it, I have duplicated Michael's original
situation as userfriendly.midwestcs.com.

-wayne